Summer Camp Links Available
Summer Camp Links Available
RE-OPENING PLAN &PROCEDURES
Please see Calendars & Forms for the most up to date COVID policy
1)Athletes MUST social distance while in the gym. They may not congregate, hug, high five, share hand sanitizer. I know many athletes are not social distancing at home and outside of gravity however they MUST do so INSIDE gravity!
2)Each athlete must have a sling bag or gym bag. In this bag MUST be their cheer sneakers, their own hand sanitizer, a can of Lysol spray or disinfectant, water bottle.
1)Athlete must walk in with a mask on.
2)Athlete or Parent MUST sign in using QR code hanging on the front door no matter what class/team or private lesson they are attending. PARENT may not enter without an appointment or calling ahead.
3) Athletes must change their shoes before entering the gym. Athletes must wear slides/lip flops to enter the waiting room. Lysol/spray/Clorox wipes the bottom of your shoes with athlete provided disinfectant . There will be a coach to help the younger athletes.
4) Go to your assigned panel/mat, take your mask off and place in bag, put your bag at the end of your panel, sit down, start stretching until coach starts class. You may talk with your neighbors, but you must stay in your panel- 6 ft a part. Athletes will sit down in their panel for water breaks.
5) dismissal- put mask back on, change shoes, disinfect their shoes, and put hand sanitizer on and walk out to parents. Young children will be assisted. Each class may have a different entry and exit location. Make sure you provide the correct email and cell phone number so we can give specific instructions for each class.
1) Cheer shoes should NOT be worn anywhere but inside the gym. Please wear flip flops, slides, or other sneakers and change to cheer sneakers
2) parents may NOT enter the gym
The waiting room will NOT be open
3) one bathroom is open for athletes to use the restroom if necessary however, we have to clean it after each use, so we would like all athletes to try NOT to use the restrooms
4) we have one bathroom open strictly for hand washing. Athletes are more than welcome to wash their hands before and after class although hand sanitizer should be enough
ALL payments must be made online - if you need to pay using cash, please put cash in an envelope. On envelope put athlete name, parent cell phone number and amount in envelope. Give it to the person at the front desk.
I know it will be difficult, but please try to leave the parking lot after drop off so that we have enough space for parents to drop off, turn around, and pick up.
This is just more information to keep you informed. Safety is and always has been our number one priority.