Looking for practice space? Contact us today!
Looking for practice space? Contact us today!
RE-OPENING PLAN &PROCEDURES
1) we plan to open July 6
2) we will open up as a low risk sport - side line cheerleading and tumbling.
Tumbling, jumps, dance, flexibility, conditioning can all be done 6 feet a part and with NO spotting
3)we have already sent out several emails regarding our re-opening policies. Please familiarize yourself with those procedures. We do have a few other procedures that we need to add.
4) we will send out videos for the athletes to watch so they are well aware of the procedure - ATHLETES that do not follow all guidelines put in to place will be removed from the class and the gym and will have to wait for their parents to pick them up in a holding area.
5) athletes MUST social distance while in the gym. They may not congregate, hug, high five, share had sanitizer. I know many athletes are not social distancing at home and outside of gravity however they MUST do so INSIDE gravity!
6) NEW INFORMATION: each athlete must have a sling bag or gym bag. In this bag MUST be their cheer sneakers, their own hand sanitizer, a can of Lysol spray or disinfectant, water bottle. We will have a video showing you how and when they will do this.
Athlete must walk in with a mask on.
1) 1st station: temperature check with gravity staff - hand sanitizers squirt
2) move to next 6 ft mark until you can safely move to next 6 ft mark. There will be chairs. Change your shoes here at the shoe changing station. Lysol/spray/Clorox wipes the bottom of your shoes with athlete provided disinfectant . There will be a coach to help the younger athletes.
3) last station is an attendance station where coach will take attendance and direct you to the appropriate mat. Here we will also check that you have the waiver submitted and you are paid up to date.
4) go to your assigned panel, take your mask off and place in bag, put your bag at the end of your panel, sit down, start stretching until coach starts class. You may talk with your neighbors, but you must stay in your panel- 6 ft a part. Athletes will sit down in their panel for water breaks.
5) dismissal- put mask back on, athletes will go to provides chairs (6 feet apart) they will change their shoes, disinfect their shoes, and put hand sanitizer on and walk out to parents. Young children will be assisted. Each class may have a different entry and exit location. Make sure you provide the correct email and cell phone number so we can give specific instructions for each class.
1) Cheer shoes should NOT be worn anywhere but inside the gym. It’s summer so wear flip flops and change to cheer sneakers
2) parents may NOT enter the gym
The waiting room will NOT be open
3) one bathroom is open for athletes to use the restroom if necessary however, we have to clean it after each use, so we would like all athletes to try NOT to use the restrooms
4) we have one bathroom open strictly for hand washing. Athletes are more than welcome to wash their hands before and after class although hand sanitizer should be enough
5) athletes will NOT be punished for not attending classes when we re open. If athletes and parents do not feel comfortable attending class right away, they do not have to. Make ups will still be available and team kids can still tryout
6) we will have “supervisors” on at all times to make sure athletes are social distancing, staff are wearing masks , disinfecting is being done, and screening is happening.
7) NO EATING NO FOOD at all!!
8) athletes can take up to two consecutive classes then they must leave the gym. They can come back an hour later for more classes IF they go home to wash up, eat, use restroom and go through screening process again before re-entering.
9) team athletes: if you are assigned a class and cannot make your assigned class, please do not ask for another time slot. You will have MANY opportunities to get in the gym. We will be assigning students very specific time slots in addition to your selected tumble classes.
10) ALL payments must be made online - if you need to pay using cash, please put cash in an envelope. On envelope put athlete name, parent cell phone number and amount in envelope. Give it to the person at the temperature station. I, Nicole, will text you when I receive it.
11) I know it will be difficult, but please try to leave the parking lot after drop off so that we have enough space for parents to drop off, turn around, and pick up.
This is just more information to keep you informed. Safety is and always has been our number one priority.